The Doric Apartment
Are you finding NYC apartments a little too small, and way too expensive?
Are you dreaming of comfort, charm and relaxation at an affordable price?
Welcome to the Doric!
Conveniently located just minutes away from Manhattan and Hoboken's busiest shopping area, the Doric stands on the cliffs of Union -City offering non -obstructed breathtaking views of the New York City's skyline.
The building features tons of amenities and is located just steps away from the Light Rail.
- Price: $398,000
- Maintenance: $870 / Utilities included
- Taxes: Included in maintenance
- SF:1,100 (floor plan)
- BR: 2
- BA: 2
- Private Balcony with NYC view
- Attractive floor plan
- Pre-wired for High speed Internet access/cable/TV/Tel
This sunny and spacious 1,100 SF 2 BR/BA corner unit features hardwood floors, crown moldings and custom closets. Just completely remodeled, the beautifully designed bathrooms include an 8 jets Jacuzzi, an oval porcelain sink, a marble and birch wood console, as well as a shower with a built-in-seat. The kitchen featuring new cabinetry, new refrigerator, and Kohler sink and faucets, opens onto the dining room allowing for panoramic views of NYC. The freshly painted unit is so charming that, upon arrival you will be filled with a sense of well being, and may never want to leave...
- Stainless steel and mahogany elevators
- Modern Spacious Lobby
- 24 Hours concierge and security
- Reserved Parking
- Private storage
- Swimming Pool and Sun-Deck
- Landscaped garden
- Mini Market
- Dry Cleaner
Situated on the Cliffs of Union City, the Doric building stands on one of the most desirable location offering dramatic views of both the Hudson River and the Manhattan Skyline, while being conveniently located steps away from the Light Rail and NYC and New Jersey transportation. The front of the building faces a beautifully kept Public Park, Tennis courts and a baseball field.
Driving Directions From Manhattan
From The Holland Tunnel
- Once you are in New Jersey, Holland Tunnel becomes 14th Street in Jersey City.
- Stay towards your right and make right turn onto Jersey Avenue.
- Then, follow under the over paths and make first left onto Jackson Street.
- At the light make a left turn onto Paterson Avenue which becomes Paterson Plank Road.
- Stay on the right and follow Paterson Plank Road up the hill.
- At the top of the hill you will see the park on the left and The Doric Building located at 100 Manhattan Avenue will be on your right.
From The Lincoln Tunnel
- Once you are in New Jersey, stay on the right and take immidiately the first exit on the right.
- If you are on the left lane while you are in the tunnel, then take immidiately the first left exit.
- These exits will become Willow Avenue in Hoboken.
- Follow Willow Avenue and make right onto 14th Street Bridge which takes you up the hill.
- At the top of the hill make left turn onto Manhattan Avenue. The Doric Building located at 100 Manhattan Avenue will be on your left.
From The NJ PATH
- Take the NJ PATH to the Hoboken Station.
- Transfer to the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail which is in the same station.
- Take the Light Rail for only two stops to the 9th Street / Congress Street Station.
- Take the elevator up to Paterson Plank Road and walk towards your right at the exit of the elevator.
- Down one block, you will see the park on the left and The Doric Building located at 100 Manhattan Avenue will be on your right.